cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIC control indicator for number of defective product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My question is what indicator should be set if it's not supposed to be upper limit or lower limit as well as target value.

The business is they will inspect bottles and the results recording should be number of defective bottles.

Thank you so much!

Eva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.If you are inspection 100% of the bottles then use sampling procedure against each char/mic as 100%

2.While creating MIC you can create it as "Qualitative" instead of "Quantitative" char.

3.This will only allow you to enter a "char attribute" with selected set like "Ok" or "Not Ok"

4.this will also allow you to enter the number of "Non-coforming units"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

They are not inspecting 100% of the bottles. they are using a sampling scheme for it. Is there any other way?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

I tried your solution but where can i enter the non conforming units?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Tested it already.. I think its acceptable.. thanks for the help!

Eva

Former Member
0 Kudos

While doing result recording against a "Qualitative Char" ,you can enter the non conforming units .Just make sure that you select "Record no. of defect " in control indicator of char.

Even if you are sampling scheme in sampling procedure still you can use the solution provided.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vasudevap_pushpalas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Use Catalogs and Selected Sets with Use T-code QS41 and QS51 and assign this in MIC and enable qualitative instead of Quantitative in characteristics attributes and when u make usage decision at that time use only selection sets code groups

With Regards

Pushpalas