Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[need help] JDBC- ABAP proxy Database-level error reported by JDBC driver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Please Help me,

I have problem with JDBC driver in scenario JDBC to Abap Proxy, when i start communication channel, one of my channel return with an error :

" Database-level error reported by JDBC driver while executing statement 'SELECT top(10) * FROM [TABLE] where STATUS = '0''. The JDBC driver returned the following error message: 'com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Connection reset'. For details, contact your database server vendor. "

after this error i can't access those table in ms sql client, and when i look into activity monitor i saw that my table was locked.

I KILL ms sql proses and restart communication channel, but i still get those error.

ms sql version is : ms sql 2008 R2.

please somebody help me,

Thanks and Regard

Tsamrul Fuad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This issue is related to Drivers.Jdbc drivers are not supporting sql2008 server drivers.Please ask basis team and DBA to check drivers versions.

Thanks

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can get the help of DBA to find whether your connection is reaching the server or not? if not get your NWA admin/basis person to reach the server from your PI host.

and also need to check the driver version also whether you are using the right one or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Use following String

http://<Hostname>:<PortNo>/ftpjdbc

This can be used to check whether FTP and JDBC Drivers are properly deployed and connection can be done or not.

Select JDBC . Then :

Driver Class (fully qualified) : com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver

JDBC URL : jdbc:sqlserver://255.255.255.255:8888;databasename=Dummy

USERNAME : DUMMY

PASSWORD : DUMMY

and enter valid values and then press connect

Then In response you will see connection will be established and then closed , any else response means there is some problem...

Regards

Prabhat Sharma.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

what Transaction Isolation Level did you set in Comm.Channel?

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your response,

I use Default Setting

Thanks and Regard

Tsamrul Fuad