Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSBKCHECKBUFFER job scheduled twice and both canceling suddenly with two er

shradhasampat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

This job RSBKCHECKBUFFER is scheduled to run two times in production system starting at same time 12:00 pm and it was running fine till 12.04.11 but both the jobs started failing suddenly since 12.05.11 with two different sql errors at times

DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR

CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB

1. Database error text........: "SQL1224N The database manager is not able to

accept new requests, has terminated all requests in progress, or has

terminated the specified request because of an error or a forced interrupt.

SQLSTATE=55032 row=1"

2. Database error text........: "SQL0911N The current transaction has been rolled

back because of a deadlock or timeout. Reason code "2". SQLSTATE=40001 row=1"

Also both the job is scheduled to run with two different parameters

Parameters

&0000000000001

&0000000000000

Can anyone let me know what could be the reason of sudden failure since 12.05.11.

Also if I schedule the job to run only once in the system will it solve the problem ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michael_ruth3
Contributor
0 Kudos

What is happening here is that you are running the same exact job at the same exact time. The log is saying that in order to do that you need to change the parameters in the second job if you are going to run them at the same time. Without having all of the details, I don't know why they ran successfully before but if you need to run both jobs you should chain the second job to run immediately after the first job completes.

Good day to you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shradha,

1. Database error text........: "SQL1224N The database manager is not able to accept new requests, has terminated all requests in progress, or has terminated the specified request because of an error or a forced interrupt.

SQLSTATE=55032 row=1"

- As far as I know this is serious problem in production environment. Looks like your DB was being restarted at that time. Please have your DBA team to review db2diag.log for error details.

2. Database error text........: "SQL0911N The current transaction has been rolled back because of a deadlock or timeout. Reason code "2". SQLSTATE=40001 row=1" .

- Looks like second job was overlapped with first one. Please try to run the job once in a day or change of schedule of both jobs to ensure no overlap.

Thanks,

Siva Kumar