cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Tables within ISR forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am currently working on an ISR for submitting POs through an Adobe Form, so there needs to be a section for the user to fill in a varying amount of line items contained within that PO. What I have created in my form is a table that has a "New Row" and "Delete" button, so users can create as many items as needed.

The problem I am running into is binding this table and the data so it gets transfered back to my BAdi. I created a characteristic for each field in my table, but when I bind these to the table fields it only brings back the first row and if the user added other rows to the table, they are removed upon clicking check in the WebDynpro.

I am not sure if there is a different type these characteristics need to be set to (IE. to make them tables within tables) or if this is possible to do. I can't imagine that isn't not possible, so I am asking here for your advise. Please let me know you if have any ideas that could help me out.

Thanks,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member389677
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

As per my understanding , the table row data which you added dynamically in the interactive form will not reflect back in the web Dynpro node .

Please refer : [|]

Regards ,

Shaira.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok here is another question then. The SPECIAL_DATA table that contains the values of the characteristics has an index field that is 1 for each characteristic field in my form. Can you have multiple values for a single characteristic by having a squencial index for each value?

If not, then the only way to make a table on an ISR Adobe Form would be to make a fixed table and assign a new characteristic to each field.

Chris

Answers (0)