cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile screen size and fit to the screen in the RF gun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing the some problems relating to screen size. The ITS service and the templates were working fine at the desktop level.

In this we are using the Intermec CK70 mobile RF guns with Internet explorer. The problem is the screens at the RF gun are so small that we are not able to see on it. We need to maximize it the scroll through the screen and entry is a very big problem and happens for every screen in the navigation.They are not fitting to the screen size that is 16X20 here.

We are in ECC 6.0 and as in this forum the versions are different. So can anybody suggest a fix to the problem or any advice on this.

Regards

Viswanadha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viswanadha -

Were you able to resolved this issue ?

I am having similar issue with RF gun CK70. We are using ECC 6.05.

The screen size on RF device is very small and unusable.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

Viny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did either of you figure this out?  I am new to ITS Mobile and have the same model gun. The screen size is also an issue.

Mindee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The only outcome I saw is a basis package increase from earlier versions to at least SAPKB70020 for release 700. Then this issue can be dealt with by implementating a SAP note 1316326 to fit the screen sizes. However if that is not an option the other is that you have to manually alter the HTML code after SAP generates it.

Regards

Viswanadha

wavilez
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Has anybody applied that note and solve the problem?

We have the same issue, we are on ECC6, scanners are Intermec CK71 and are accessing the standard RF menus through ITSMobile.

What would be the fix in the HTML code?

wavilez
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Success!

I switched to the native Intermec Browser instead of the Internet Explorer, and it works. The screens are now properly sized! I did not have to apply any notes or change the HTML code, I am using what the ITSMobile generated.

Just wanted to share this.

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Walter,

Thanks for sharing this. For other readers of this thread. This is the SAP ITSMOBILE recommendation to use an Industrial Browser.

See the ITSMobile WIKI  page:  Mobile Devices and Browser

It also has some useful information on the parameter: ~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDE

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Walter. 

I upgraded my device to HTML5 Intermec Browser, but the screen size is still small. What screen size format are you using in SAP?  I have it set to 16X20ITS.

Mindee

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mindee,

What service/transaction are you calling?

What style generation was used to generate the templates of your ITSMobile Service?

What SAP_APPL, SAP_BASIS and Kernel version of your Web AS? Was it the same version when you last

generated the templates of your ITSMobile Service?

Regards,

Oisin

wavilez
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am using 16X20