cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC - GTS issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am facing a problem of ECC fetching data from GTS.

The delivery output is not printing SHip to, Bill to, Consigne and Bill to data on the custom invoice (triggered from delivery document).

As per the Print Program and Smartform, this data is fetched from GTS through RFC. The RFC is active, what I want to understand is where this data is maintained in GTS??

Any suggesstion is highly appreciable,

Many Thanks

Prashant Ranalkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Depending on the logic of the extract program, you might probably deal with just the master data level .

Table BUT000 in GTS is synonyms to KNA1 in ECC and stores the link between the ECC and GTS customer records. You can use this link to get the information. However, the most rational option is to get the data from /SAPSLL/CORPAR ( document partners) which resides in GTS system.

Regards,

Jasmit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

All this partner information master data is stored as Business partner - standard BUT* tables (but000, but100)

To look up which BP is used as the mentioned partner function for a document, i think you will need to find this link :

/SAPSLL/CUHD - document header

/SAPSLL/CORPAR - Partners for document, column PAFCT specifies the parther function (ship to, consignee...), parnter guid will get you to your BP

Regards,

Branislav Petricek