cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transporting only data views in TSOBJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have three data views in a planning book. We changed macros for one of the data views and want to transport only that data view to production. we actually don't want to transport one of the other two left, since that was a test view we created.

When I go into TSOBJ and create a request, the system is picking up planning books in transport and in SE01, I can only see the planning books.

Looking at the thread below, I thought I could go into the transport request and delete the other two data views.

we are on SCM7.0. Has some thing changed since this post? any idea?

Appreciate any advise. thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Since you have changed just the macro and not the design of the data view (iam assuming you have not changed the data view). you can go to /sapapo/advm and choose the macro book and transport the macro book (tools - transport macro books)

Thanks

Aparna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have recently used this option what Aparna specified for one of my macro changes. I can also confirm that this transport of only the relevant macro book will work fine.

If you are using the macro in some background job, then do remember to also transport the background job by using TSOBJ.

Thanks - Pawan