cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about "First Response" action in ServiceDesk SLA Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have implemented SLA Management for the ServiceDesk in SSM 7.0. Everything works fine except for the First Response action to send a reminder mail that the "First Reaction"deadline has been missed.

The action to send the mail always fires. Even if the header status of the service desk message has been set to for example too "Proposed solution". From my analysis I have concluded that this is because the Item status of the service product remains always "Open" (I1002).

The start condition for the first response reminder is set as follow (this is the standard setup from SAP):

CRM Service Product Item.System Status& = I1002

&First Response By& < &Incoming Message&

Since the item status always remains I1002, the first response action fires.

I would like to ask the SDN community that if you have configured SLA Management:

- How do you handle the first response action?

By the way the Completion Reminder works because there is an event callback that when the header status is set to "Complete" the item status is set to completed as well.

According to SAP this is the only interaction there is between a header status and the Item status. If this is the case, do I need to manually set the status of the product to "In process' to prevent the first response reminder action to fire. This would seem to me as cumbersome and error prone.

Looking forward to your ideas!

Kind Regards,

Guido Jacobs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

&CRM Service Product Item.Business Trans. ND.System Status& = I1002

and &First Response By& < &Incoming Message&

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guido,

Did you found solution for this problem ? I have similiar issue on SSM 7.1.

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are there SDN community members who have SLA Management with deadline monitoring for the Service Desk in 7.0 who could help me out?