cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cluster ERP 6.0 (System Copy with HA)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm doing the installation of ERP 6.0 on cluster in windows 2008 (R2) in fase of MSCA-A in last step the installation, it stop with error:

INFO 2011-12-06 13:38:20.215 CJSlibModule::writeInfo_impl() Output of cluster.exe res "SAP PRD 01 Service" /Create /Group: "SAP PRD" /Type: "Generic Service" is written to the logfile cluster.exe.log.

I checked the note 14900337, it says that I have run the command:

Cluster res "SAP <SID> FileServer" /CREATE /GROUP: "SAP <SID>" /TYPE:"File Server"

But in Windows 2008 I can't create Service/application names ( old name cluster Group ) with space in name!

I opened ticket but the return did that I needed to insert space in name of service, I tried click right button and rename but the system show me message:

To rename this service or application please rename the Client Access Point via ITS property page

Someone had similar problem?

Tks your attention

Diego Gaspar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you logged in as an Administrator onto windows server.

Details in the SAP note mentioned is as follows

Instead, create the File Server cluster resource as follows:

Open a command prompt in Administrative mode and type:

cluster res "SAP <SID> FileServer" /CREATE /GROUP:"SAP <SID>" /TYPE:"File Server"

Set the dependencies of the newly created File Server resource to the Disk and the Virtual Network Name resources

After you have performed the installation option "First MSCS Node", manually adjust the sapmnt file share security as follows:

Open the Failover Cluster Manager, and select the SAP <SAPSID> cluster group.

In the Share Folders window, right-click the sapmnt share and choose "Properties".

Set full access to the following groups:

local group Administator

domain group <domain>\SAP_<SID>_GlobalAdmin

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I resolved the question, I changed the name in cluster administrator, but for this I used string name 'SAP" "<SID>' for that the windows accept and in finally in cluster show SAP PRD.

Tks for everyone attention!

Diego Gaspar

Answers (0)