cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Consultants,

When i am to accessing my content server URL:- http://<IP>:1090/ContentServer/ContentServer.dll?serverInfo

it gives me in return :-

serverType="SAP HTTP Content Server";serverVendorId="SAP AG";serverVersion="640";serverPatch="7";serverBuild="23";pVersion="0046";serverStatus="running";serverDate="2011-12-08";serverTime="11:34:12";startUpDate="2011-12-08";startUpTime="10:39:05";lastAccessDate="2011-12-08";lastAccessTime="11:24:49";

contRep="ZCONT_TEST";contRepStatus="offline";contRepStatusDescription="SQLConnect failed, [SAP AG][LIBSQLOD SO][MaxDB] Unable to connect to data source;-709 CONNECT: (database not accesssible: pipe open (6:No s), Error Code: -709";storageVersion="17";storage="SAPDB";buildLevel="1";contentStorageName="SDB";contentStorageHost="localhost";security="1";contRepDescription="test content repositry";defaultDocProt="";

contRep="ZDMS_C1";contRepStatus="offline";contRepStatusDescription="SQLConnect failed, [SAP AG][LIBSQLOD SO][MaxDB] Unable to connect to data source;-709 CONNECT: (database not accesssible: pipe open (6:No s), Error Code: -709";storageVersion="17";storage="SAPDB";buildLevel="1";contentStorageName="SDB";contentStorageHost="localhost";security="0";contRepDescription="Database storage documents";

Please Help Regarding the issue as my MAXDB database and Content server both are up and running

Due this error i am not able to check in documents in content repositories..

Regards

Gagan Sharma

Basis Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved after recreating database instance

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you do the following

1) Delete the content repository entry and re-create the same using CSADMIN.

2) Start the content repository using the start button visible in CSADMIN.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue was with database instance solved after recreating it