cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned order rescheduling logs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We seen some of planned order moved far too much into future. We take copy of active planning version immediately post planning run. In that version Planned order are scheduled on correct dates.

I have planner order number how to search for the logs whether these planned orders moved by rescheduling and by which user.

I tried /SAPAPO/RRPLOG with filter condition of product/location and time but there are thousands of logs and it is difficult to find out selected planned order.

Is there any table of logs which can be downloaded to excel and search can be made or Search logs based on planned order?

Any pointers will help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

May I understand from you request finding log entries through /SAPAPO/C7 filtering on "Character String 1" with your planned order number do not answer you requirement because you're interested by log entries acc to multiple orders?

BR,

Pascal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked with given tcode but it is giving only CIF logs not rescheduling logs.

Correct me if I am wrong. I am looking for rescheduling logs.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

You can select the object as APO and the sub object as PPDS and enter your planned order in the character string and see if you if you can find the requisite log.

Ideally this transaction can be used to find any log depending upon the object and subobject that you select and provided the storing of log is activated.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, Sandeep

Answers (0)