cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Consultant - SAP Business All-in-One certification "C_PXSUP_90"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All;

at the end of this month i will be doing this exam "C_PXSUP_90". i tried to find previous questions to prepare my self in a better was but i did not find any thing extra than the 10 multiple choice questions provided in this link:

http://www1.sap.com/services/education/certification/schedule/cpxsup90.epx

does any one know how can i get previous questions for the exam and what is the percentage in order to pass this exam and get the certificate?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

PatrickDean
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I did (and passed) this exam a few weeks ago. My experience was documented at the end of this thread:

[http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1834556]

The pass mark they asked for was 62%, though I don't know if this is a static thing, or varies according to the questions in the test.

Basically you need to know the BC400 notes and the SM001 notes. It's biased towards ABAPers with support experience.

Officially you get those notes by going on the courses...

Good luck for your exam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi;

thank you so much, you helped me alot.

just another thing. is it true that if i answer wrong then this will take from my correct answers?

PatrickDean
Participant
0 Kudos

I don't think it's Negatively marked... i.e. you can't get less than zero!

One thing I did find tricky whilst revising was that you frequently get "two of the following statements are true" questions. If you get 1/2 of them you get no marks for that question.

I guess these are harder to get correct by random guessing, since there's a 25% chance of you getting a 1/4 question correct, but there's only a 16% chance of you getting a 2/4 question correct. (If my maths is right!?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks again,

that was a quick reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi;

i passed the exam

thank god. I have to say that it was not that difficult if you read the material from the educational website of SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amal,

I have to give this examination soon. Could you please guide me how to proceed. If you have questions related to this.Please send me send me on my mail id.

Thanks in Advance !

Thanks,

Prabhat Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat;

what is ur e-mail id?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amal,

i have to do the exam this week could you please send me helpful materials?

many thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amal,

I am still looking mail from your side.

Thanks,

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amal,

I have to go for examination in this week only.

your help would be really big bash for me.

Thanks,

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amal,

Good Day!

I am planning to take this exam. Please help me with any material or question bank.

chandu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos