cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to execute VL06O (Picking)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please provide me data for performing VL06O with only picking without WM radio button check i.e. Lean warehouse or how to execute this T-Code. I am able to do picking only WM picking.

thank you

Rupesh

Edited by: singh09rupesh on Dec 8, 2011 10:10 AM

Edited by: singh09rupesh on Dec 8, 2011 10:26 AM

Edited by: singh09rupesh on Dec 8, 2011 10:27 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

VL06O with radio button "Only Picking Without WM" lists all Delivery documents where WM is not relevant. In order to update with pick quantity use "select all" deliveries, then choose Subsequent Functions > Change Outbound Deliveries. As you update each delivery pick quantity & <save> the document the system then prompts you to the next delivery document, and so forth. If you have Delivery Output maintained you can also trigger output through Subsequent Functions > Outbound Delivery Output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please mention the respective T-Codes, So that i can execute the above.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

With Delivery document without WM each Delivery document must be updated with pick quantity. Please reference the following steps for updating Delivery documents using VL06O transaction:

1) Select the "For Picking" option from main entry screen.

2) Next, in VL06O enter the respective Shipping Point and choose radio button "Only Picking Without WM" in the "Picking Data" section on screen.

3) <Execute>. The Delivery documents without WM get displayed on screen presented.

4) Select one or more Delivery documents that got displayed & select "Subsequent Functions" from the main toolbar, and choose "Change Outbound Deliveries". This action navigates user to transaction VL02N automatically.

5) Select the "Picking" tab and update the "Picked Qty" field in the Delivery document with the respective pick quantity.

6) <Save> changes.

7) Delivery document(s) now updated with Pick Quantity.

As stated previously, if more than one Delivery document is selected in Step 4 system will navigate user through each Delivery until all selected Delivery documents have been updated with Pick Quantity. Depending on Delivery Output condition record set-up the Output can get triggered upon Delivery <Save> from Step 6 above or can trigger Output using Subsequent Functions > Outbound Delivery Output function.

Additional Information, as I am not clear if you are seeking AUTOMATIC Delivery Pick Quantity update. If yes, then please reference the following:

See OSS Note: 145136

1. Transaction V/38 - Definition of output type

Here the definition of standard output type EK00 "Picking List" for application V4 can be found which can be used for BOTH automatic picking (default Picked Qty to Delivery Qty) and/or for printing a Pick List.

2. Transaction OVLT - Assignment of output type to shipping point and default values

Here all the shipping points are assigned to output type EK00. You may want to change the dispatch time from 3 to 4.

3. Transaction VP01SHP - Print parameters for shipping point

Customizing path: Logistics execution / shipping / basic shipping functions / output control / define print parameters shipping

Select: shipping (spec. case) (V4)

Select: Picking list (EK00)

Enter all shipping points, output devices (choose a dummy printer if picking list should not be printed - you only want the Picked Qty to Default to the Delivery Qty), list names, suffix1+2 and flag field 'immediate'.

Hope the above information is helpful.

Edited by: E060123 on Dec 9, 2011 7:20 AM