Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error when testing Proxy to File interface

former_member593220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

While I am testing a Proxy to File Interface, using SPROXY transaction i am sending a message from R/3 to PI.

the message showing successful in R/3 Moni,but in PI moni I am getting the following Error..

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Receiver Determination

-->

- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

In this inreface, I am suppose to send the mesasage to only one Target system(ftp server) . i have checked in ID part also,

every thing is clear in ID. Can any body please tell where the mistake might exists...

Thanks in advance..

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No receiver could be found means Check your Receiver Determination. Activate and update cache. Asysnchronous messages can be manually restarted.

have you seen this threads,

regards,

ganesh.

former_member593220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for your very quick reply.. I will go through that link..

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

Please check the whether the receiver determination is associated with correct Interface and receiver

regards

Ramesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First check the all ID objects. They are working fine and all are active.

if all are ok then check which data send using proxy in the message should match correctly means there is no error in mapping because on the basis of data there should be determination of receiver.

This type of error i also found in my system when inbound delivery is created manually and then we check there is error in mapping for entering wrong data.

Regards,

Gagandeep

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Chech the receiver determination that you've created....check the combination of sender /receiver component, namespace, interface ....also check whether it is active or not and cache is updated..... If everything is fine then perform Test configuration in ID...then perform Edn to end testing.

Regards,

Priyanka