cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use snp heuristic with two direction transportation lanes?

former_member245036
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

now, i want to run snp plan for two location 1000 and 2000 with heuristic method.

at the difference point of time, i run difference snp plan. for example, this month i run snp with transportation lane from 1000> 2000 for product A113 and A124. but in three next month i want to run snp with transportation lane from 2000-> 1000 for A113, A124 and A224.

so i don't know how to config snp to do this. 'cause i know with two direction transportation lane the system will have a loop.

please help me.

thanks so much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, is the answer from Ada clear to you? in the first week, run location heuristic at 2000, and in the next month, run location heuristic at 1000. Use product specific t-lanes to meet your requirements. It should not be an issue.

PS: do not run Low level code determination if you create t-lanes in both directions, as the low level code determination will unneccessarily fail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I Understand correctly you want to requirement to flow from 1001 to 2001 in a specific period and then from 2001 to 1001 in another period for same materials.

If this is the case try working with the valid from and valid to dates in Transportation Lane so that system picks the appropriate lane during the respective periods

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you just use location heuristic, the system is OK with the cycles. You can just run it.

Even if you use network heuristic, the heuristic can also run. The only problem is that the low level code may not be correctly determined, which cause the sequence of the locations incorrect.

And you also have the following options:

1)Block the unused the transportaion lane when you want to switch to the other way.

2)Use BADI /SAPAPO/PWB_SOS method PWB_USEX_SOS to filter the unused transportation lane.

Best Regards,

Ada