cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

doubt about third party process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Consultants.

Recently i joined in a company...so here we implement third party process.. My colleague has implemented third party process.

here he has done...va01...me21n...migo...miro and vfo1......but when i take coaching they dint say about migo in third party...so

friends please help me..what is the relevance of migo here...we are not receiving any goods from vendor...so whats the use...

Thanking you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

my problem has solved by above replies

Thanking you all

Regards

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear K. Ram

MIGO - goods recipt, MIRO - invoice verification.

Third party process sales order > PR > P.O > MIRO > Invoice (delivery done by vendor to customer)

Individual purchase order (IPO) sales order > PR > P.O > MIGO > MIRO > Invoice (delivery done by vendor to company n then to customer).

You are right concept wise. Ask ur friend or team leader and try to have a discussion on business process.

Also check the Item category group is BANS (Material master), Item category TAS (Sales order) for third party .

If it is showing BANC, TAB. It is IPO as mentioned above and u have been disguised with business process explanation from your friend/ seniors or they din't understand the process.

You can discuss n debate , also raise a point of reducing the master data by eliminating migo transaction in third party.

This is what been taught to us too.

--

Regards

Pavan Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

In Third Party sales Process

First we create Sales order based on SO one purchase Requisition Number will come

Based on the purchase Requisition (PR) number u will create Purchase Order.

After that u want to create MIGO and MIRO

MIGO Means Goods Receipt and

MIRO means Incoming Invoice

While creating Material Master Record Time Item Category Group Should be "BANS"

Item Category Determination

Sales Order / Item Category Group / Usage / High Laval Category / Item Category

OR / BANS / - / - / TAS

If u have any think reply me

Satya

Edited by: Ramu_23884 on Dec 8, 2011 8:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

relevance of migo in third party process:

The supplier reports to the purchasing department that the materials have been delivered to the customer.

Third-party order processing is a goods movement from the supplier directly to the customer, this does not affect inventory management. The purchasing department has to record the delivery to the customer in the system and creates a goods receipt for the third-party order.

Posting goods receipt has the following effects:

Inventory is not updated. Goods receipt is posted directly to consumption.

The order value is posted to a GR/IR clearing account for invoice verification.

Goods receipt can be monitored in the purchase order history.

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Dec 8, 2011 1:13 PM Dont copy paste from other source. You copied from here http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/e6/4a79319e0311d189b70000e829fbbd/content.htm