Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In SO,System to restrict some items but the value has to flow of that items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru's

In a sales order, let say there are m

While creating Quotation, the first line item should be finished material and from the second line item, Semi finished materials, Raw materials will be entered manually.

So customer requirement is that when creating a sales order with reference to Quotation,system has to restrict the raw materials and semi finished materials.

But the cost of the raw materials and semi finished materials has to be added to the main material and that value has to flow to the sales order but not the components(raw materials and finished materials).

Kindlylet me know how to achieve this requirement

Regards

Stephd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Stephend ,

First requirement can be handled using data transfer routine in VTAA.

Write a code not to copy the materials to SO if the material type is not FERT

To add the cost of the semi-finished and raw material to the main material cost in SO , write a alt condition type routine and assign it against the COST condition type for the main material in the pricing procedure.

logic should be to check for the items in Quotation and get the COST of these materials and add the same with the finished materials cost and display the summation against the condition type for cost .

I have not worked with costing, but as per the above post you may try achieving the requirement.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you need to configure the product costing,once you done the settings you can know the cost of the raw material and production cost,go through the link for an idea on sale order costing.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/90/ba6c38446711d189420000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Regards

Ram