cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing document changes has to repllicate in sales order in depot process

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Iam creating commercial billing through VA01-VLO1N-VF01 as per depo sales excise details will update in Billing document only once it is captured in J1IJ.

As per my client requirement the update in billing document has to be replicated in sales document also.

Now sales order net price is like this

Basic 1000

Discount 200

Net 800

Tax 2% 16

TOtal sales value is 816

In billing document lik below

Basic 1000

Discount 200

Excise 100

Net 900

Tax 2% 18

Net price is 918

Pls let me know the possibilities to update value in sales order when ever changes happen in billing document.

Rgs

Sreeni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer one of the earlier discussed SDN thread similar to your requirement:

-

In case of any concern, do revert back.

Regards

JP

0 Kudos

Hi sir

Thnaks for your replay, but my concern is when ever i change any condition value in billing document the same condition in sales document has to change automatically.

as per standard it is not possible pls let me know is there any sap note or user exit to perform this.

Rgs

Sreeni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeni,

u can change price in billing document before post to accounting.

In VF02, Item condition below "update" field is there,

There u can change price.

But i think condition u can't change, as per my knowledge.

Satya

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

condition value in billing document the same condition in sales document has to change automatically

I don't see this wise decision.

Is there any value addition of this sync between sales order & billing?

For me NO.

As pricing at Sales order can be different from final billing, courtesy to transporation or freight related charges or cost.

The price which hits accounts are from billing, whereas, sales don't have any effect on accounts receiveable.

Just thought. But frankly, you need to check the feasibility.

In case, your client insist to have that in sales order.

Then place a Z Condition type, say, ZXXX - Bill Sync Val. for the same at the end of the pricing procedure. Maintain a user define routine in Alt Cond Base to pull the value . And you need to user exit update pricing in sales on saving the billing doc.

Regards

JP