SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Retail : Validity date of an assortment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I would have one question about the validity date of an assortment.

In our current MM retail solution, we have 1 DC and around 60 stores.The solution has been live for a couple of months without any trouble.

We currently have another project related to F&R module implementation.

In Retail, we have native & standard interfaces with SAP F&R to send master data.(reachable through Tcode wfre00)

We have a request to update the listing date in the past in Retail in order to be able to load in F&R the history of consumption data.

After updating the listing date in Retail, it will be sent to F&R through standard interfaces.

Our problem is that in F&R, we are not able to update the listing date in the past, as a consequence both systems Retail and F&R are not in line.

We were said that it was due to the assortment related to our DC (Tcode WSOA3).This assortment has automatically been created while creating the Site (DC-Tcode WB01).

This assortment has a validity date starting at the creation date of our DC.

Ex: Our site DC has been created in QA system at the date of the 11.04.2011, the corresponding assortment has automatically been created is valid from 11.04.2011 to 31.12.9999.

To solve my F&R problem, I would need to change the "Valid from" date of my assortment by moving it 2 years back.(11.04.2009) but I have not managed to achieve it.(WSOA2 does not allow me to do it)

Would you have any clues to help me to deal with that?

Thank you.

Damien

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor

Hi

Please, see Note 1030936 - Set start date of WRSZ entries in the past

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor

Hi

Please, see Note 1030936 - Set start date of WRSZ entries in the past

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Hi,

I indeed found this note a couple of days ago.

Anyway,thank you for your help.

My issue is solved.