former_member198480
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Configurations

- SUP 2.0

- Apple iOS 4.2

- SAP ERP IDES

I am new to SUP developments and creating a Mobile Business object with an SAP RFC as the data source and developing an iOS application based on that. The RFC takes a table as input parameter in which PLANT values can be set and returns a PLANT_STATUS table to get a list of all plants.

I am wondering how to set the input PLANT table from iOS development as i am not getting any methods or getter/setters from the generated code to set the required table.

The help i got was only for BB with single UI Input field to the Synchronization parameter that i am unable to relate in Apple Development.

Looking forward for a quick response. Please tell me if any other inputs are required on this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umer,

How are you defining the inputs? is it using synchronization Parameter?

You will be getting the object array in iOS. You need to add objects to it and pass the same.

Regards,

NLN

former_member198480
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response,

Load parameter for PLANT_LIST (input parameter) has already been defined in Attributes -> Load Parameters tab.

I also created a synchronization parameter "plant_name" in a synchronization tab and mapped it to the WERKS property of OUTPUT TABLE (PLANT_STATUS).

Than in the load parameters i mapped the "plant_name" Sync parameter to WERKS property of INPUT TABLE (PLANT_LIST).

Please tell me if i am missing sth here.

Now as far as generated code is concerned I can see these important classes

- SUP_Get_Plant_Status (MBO class)

- SUP_PLANT_GETSTATUS_PLANT_LIST (input parameter class)

- SUP_Get_Plant_StatusSynchronizationParameters

- SUPDB

I can create an object on SUP_PLANT_GETSTATUS_PLANT_LIST class but this value does not seem to pass to the back end and the result set we always get is on default value that is "NULL".

The problem is now I am unable to relate the sequence of steps to call the functions of these classes. After reading Apple iOS Devlopment Guide and coding reference we are doing following things.

SUP_Get_Plant_StatusSynchronizationParameters *param=[SUP_Get_Plant_StatusSynchronizationParameters getSynchronizationParameters];

[param setPlantName:@"R301"];

[param save];

// SUPDB method to Synchronize

[db synchronize];

SUPObjectList *plants= [SUP_Get_Plant_Status findAll];

if ([plants length] > 0)
{
        for (SUP_Get_Plant_Status * oneRec in plants)
        {
            [array addObject:oneRec];
        }
    }

Please tell me If i am missing some thing or you need any further clarification.