cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have done output determination for Transportation. we have created condition record based on "transportation planning point and shipping type". after creation of shippment(with same Transplanpt & ship.type) i have checked the output but the output type is not brining automatically. what is the problem please tell me how to bring output type automatically i don't want to enter manually.

thanks,

Pandu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go the the shipment VT03N and see the output Goto --> Output, you can see the output consitions screen Go to --> Determination Analysis. You can find the account determination log. Check the condition type and analyse why it is not getting picked up automatically.

Regards,

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Sam

i have created the condition record through vv71 only and i have checked vt03n goto -> Determin analysis but i am getting message like "No Analysis log is exist".Each and every time i have to give manually but i don't want this. how to over come from this issue.

thanks

pandu

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.

Now, the determination analysis only works if you are in the change or create mode of the shipment document.

And FYI, there is no output determination analysis for the picking list.

So, still if there is not way out for you then, check following

- You output should be in outputs determination procedure , so there is no error as such in output determination (where you have to follow the condition technique)

- Output condition record.

- - output For automatic determination in either through condition record or from the customer master.

- - Medium is maintained.

- Partner for determination is maintained accordingly and is present in customer master used.

Regards

JP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create condition record in TCode VV71 for automatic determination in transporation related doc.

Regards

JP