cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find Visual Composer model/project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to do some modifications in a Visual Composer application but I can't find the model/project for this application. Could anyone help?? I looked at all models available on the VC but no ones refers to that I'm looking for. Is there another location where could it be? In the iView (at Portal), is there any parameter that refers to the model/project path?

Like this:

codelink: com.myComp.myProduct.FJ5.Acompanhar_contas_a_pagar.AADFJ5

Cheers,

Fernando

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

We are not able to find the developer of this VC application. Is there another way to access the model?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

If you somehow had that modeled exported by the developer then you can import it and change accordingly.

I don see anyother way.Please raise an message to SAP they could help you.

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

We've got the .mdl files with the configtool but we couldn't import the .mdl files into the VC. The VC asks for a .gml file at the import action. How can I import the .mdl files?

Thank you,

Fernando

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the .mdl file needs to be converted into .gml which cannot be done that easy. Also you cannot do it yourself. SAP VC development has to do it. As you opened a message I'm in contact with them and we discuss the possibilities.

Regards

Anja

Former Member
0 Kudos

As the application developer isn't available can't you reset the password for the user and try logging to VC using his ID? This should bring up the model under his workspace.

Regards,

MK

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I completely agree with you. This is the easiest solution but for them it was not possible somehow.

Regards

Anja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You created this model or someone else?

In which environment you are checking this model ?

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Someone else has created this model. It's in DEV environment.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

i hope yours is VC7.0,the developer who developed the VC application should have created the application under My Model not under public thats the reason you are not able to see the application.If that is the case then he only can edit it or ask him to import it under the public model.

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Naga.

That's correct, we'll have to contact the application developer.