cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Javadoc...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

hope this is the right place to post my question - I'd like to know where I can find the java documentation for package "<b>com.sap.mbs.core.*</b>".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards

- Stephan Huber

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hopefully all Javadocs are under https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/documents/a1-8-4/netweaver javadocs.htm

I could have given you a more detailed link if I knew what component you are using.

Regards,

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks - I already visited this link but couldn't find javadoc for the java classes I was looking for.

For example, one of the classes I was looking for is the following:

com.sap.mbs.core.control.AbstractViewController

Any ideas

- Stephan

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

with component I don't mean the complete class name, but the area of NetWeaver you are working on. ViewController sounds like WebDynpro, but I'm not sure...

Regards,

Benny

KHummel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Benny,

it seems that Stephan and I are having the same problem. (Sorry, I posted exactly the same question a couple of days ago, not knowing that there is already a thread.)

The component the Java package belongs to is "Mobile Infrastructure". But there is still no documentation available.

Greetings

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one requirement,pls if any body knows solution,guide me.

My query is,

Actually i want to retrieve text file from different application server means that is JDA server.For this I have used function module as "FTP_CONNECT'.but it is asking RFC destination.but with out rfc destination its not possible to connect to defferent server?.After completion my report again i want to send one text file to that same server.PLs any one knows guide me.its a urgent requirement.pls

Regards,

Jayasankar Goud

Former Member
0 Kudos

For connecting different server i want to use BAPI.pls guide if any one knows.Actually i am using FTP_CONNECT function module to connect to server.but it is not connecting.

Actually my friends have guided me to give RFc connection in SM59.But i am not having authorization to do in that tcode.That server is a JDA server.that is a differnr application server.i am having IP address of that SERVER.but i am unable to connect through my coding.Pls guide me if any one knows?

Regards,

Jayasankar