cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc type in GTS to create a sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is there any Inbound IDoc type in GTS that can be used to create a sales order. I Know that sales orders are created in ECC system, but still want to know if there is any Idoc type in GTS that has the segments with fields of a sales Order.

Thanks in Advance,

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

I think it's difficult to answer your question without knowing what you are trying to do here. Could you please "paint a bigger picture" for us?

Best regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for looking into this. We want to send sales order(created outside SAP) related data to GTS system for screenig. We are looking for an IDoc type to receive this data for screenig using our custom screenig program.

Thanks in Advance,

Sam

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

No, there is nothing available as standard. There would be little point in "hi-jacking" the iDoc for GTS Customs Declarations because it would be unknown in your external system. You could consider using the very general /SAPSLL/CCEABI01, but it might be easier to build the standard ORDERSP or similar in GTS. In any case, there is no inbound Function Module available to process the received iDoc, so you would have to write code to parse and process the iDoc.

The best approach would be to use the API if possible, and employ RFC techniques to call Function Module /SAPSLL/API_6800_SYNCH - the standard call for Sales Orders transferred from the ERP system.

Sorry that I don't have better news. Anyone else have suggestions?

Regards,

Dave