cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSPOR_SETUP - Step 12 error (Note 888687)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get error:

- System failure during call of function module RSWR_RFC_SERVICE_TEST

- Please check note 888687 for details (section "Authentication errors in RFC-based ABAP to Java communication").

- In note 888687 section: Authentication errors in RFC-based ABAP to JAVA communication it says:

In the case of an RFC logon, you must configure the EvaluateAssetionTicket login module instead of the login module under evaluate_assertion_ticket

So in the Visualk Administrator server -> services -> security provider, I create a component called EvaluateAssetionTicket and set values for:

com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.EvaluateTicketLoginModule

ume.configuration.active -> true

trustediss1 -> CN=X85

trusteddn1 -> CN=X85

trustedsys1 -> BW7,800

I still get error in step 12. Am I applying fix decribed in note 888687 correctly?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Had to do with SSO setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guillaume,

Still have not resolved. I have followed steps of note but still get same error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Martin,

Under application policy EVALUATE_ASSERTION_TICKET I have:

Login module "com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.EvaluateAssertionTicketLoginModule" with settings:

REQUIRED

trustediss1 -> CN=X85

trusteddn1 -> CN=X85

trustedsys1 -> BW7,800

Under application policy TICKET I have:

Login module "com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.EvaluateTicketLoginModule" with settings:

SUFFICIENT

trustediss1 -> CN=X85

trusteddn1 -> CN=X85

trustedsys1 -> BW7,800

Login module "com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.BasicPasswordLoginModule" with settings:

REQUISITE

Login module "CreateTicketLoginModule" with settings:

OPTIONAL

I still get error in step 12. Any ideas?

guillaume-hrc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raynald,

Have you made any progress on this problem, because we are experimenting the very same ?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Guillaume

0 Kudos

Hi Raynald,

you dont have to create a new policy configuration. There should be a policy configuration "evaluate_assertion_ticket". Click on this configuration and you will see the Login Module "com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.EvaluateAssertionTicketLoginModule". There you have to enter your setting:

trustediss1 -> CN=X85

trusteddn1 -> CN=X85

trustedsys1 -> BW7,800

Regards,

Martin