cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retrive the old messages in sxmb_moni (integration engine)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We were trying to call RFC and send some messages through XI. Due to some connection issue the message was failed in integration engine(MONI). As this messages had failed last week. We are not able to see the messages in MONI.

Now we wanted to get the payload of the messages which had failed.

Can you please suggest how can we see those messages and get the payload which is now not visible in MONI.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Nutan Champia.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is basis setting. If it is dev server then we can see the messages in MONI for few days, if it is the production server then they mention very less days due to performance issue.

By changing one parameter in SXMB_ADM we can keep the messages in MONI for specific number of days.

If any archiving facility then you can take the same message from that folder if not I don't think we can get that message.

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your response. I am able to see some messages in the mentioned table but I am not able to open those messages in MONI with the message id given in the table SXMSPMAST2 (SXMSPMAST) and SXMSPHIST to get the payload. (I have given date selection critaria as 1st of Nov 2011 till date). As this is very important for us would you please help us.

Hi Venkata Ramesh,

So if I have correctly understood you, then you mean to say that these messages which is not visible in moni we can not retrive the payload.

Would you please help me to understand where can we see the settings to mention the number of days for which these messages should appear in MONI. (So that we can increase or can see the current settings for our project)

Thanks

Nutan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Would you please help me to understand where can we see the 
settings to mention the number of days for which these messages should appear in MONI. 
(So that we can increase or can see the current settings for our project)

Refer this link:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/402fae48-0601-0010-3088-85c46a236...

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> So if I have correctly understood you, then you mean to say that these messages which is not visible in moni we can not retrive the payload.

Yes

> Would you please help me to understand where can we see the settings to mention the number of days for which these messages should appear in MONI. (So that we can increase or can see the current settings for our project)

Login to SXMB_ADM-->Click on define interfaces for archiving and retention period --> click on retention periods --> then give the days.

Generally this is done by BASIS.

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried with changing the execution start and end times...??? Might be your messages are archieved Check this table SXMSPMAST which contains the information there in SXMB_MONI

also check this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/fc/e6173d3215cc40e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nutan champia ,

Now we wanted to get the payload of the messages which had failed.

in sxmb_moni

we have to enter as "Error" from Status group and

select date and time of the last week from end of executon From to until.

thanks,