Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help - Service Desk - Customizing for feedback functionality missing

MaheshKumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured service desk using following url.

Iam able to create support message in solution manager. When im trying to create support messages from ECC-PRDit says " Customizing for feedback functionality missing" . i have referred notes and made corrections accordingly.

All RFCs are working fine.

I have following queries.

- Do i need to config/maintain any tables in PRD. If yes kindly let me know what are the configurations i have to do.

Thanks

Mahesh Kumar M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MaheshKumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

As an trial and error basis i kept following values and it throwed following errors

SM_SSDCLNT150_BACK

S: Error in Local Message System: Function module, "/SAPSMOSS/06_CREATE_R3_NOT_ATT" n Message was Not Created"

W: Because of error 513, no message was created in Support Desk System

SM_SSDCLNT150_TRUSTED

S: Error in Local Message System: Function module, "/SAPSMOSS/06_CREATE_R3_NOT_ATT" n Message was Not Created"

W: Error in Local Message System: No authorization to logon as trusted system (Trust Message was Not Created)

among above for which option i have to go..

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you can maintain in ECC dev and transport to PRD this entry

goto sm30

table BCOS_CUST and maintain and OSS_MSG entry with rfc from PRD to Solman

hope it clarifies

regards

prakhar

MaheshKumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Thank you, If u have any document regarding how to work with service desk, can u share with me.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
MaheshKumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Initially im trying from dev to solman,

As informed following are the entries for BCOS_CUST table

APPL : OSS_MSG

: W

DEST : SM_SSDCLNT150_BACK

: CUST620

: 1.0

After this if im trying to create support message it says" Because of error 513, no message was created in Support Desk System"

MaheshKumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

As an trial and error basis i kept following values and it throwed following errors

SM_SSDCLNT150_BACK

W: Because of error 513, no message was created in Support Desk System

SM_SSDCLNT150_TRUSTED

W: Error in Local Message System: No authorization to logon as trusted system (Trust Message was Not Created)

among above for which option i have to go..

MaheshKumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Im closing this thread. I have solved this. as a solution i have added suppdesk-create, supp_desk admin to my RFC back user in solman. COuld able to send messages.

Thanks all