cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDI install which SCA's for EP7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our portal is on Stack 8 and I tried the JDI install using the template configuror "5. All in one Complete configurtion of DI, CBS, CMS and DTR" unfortunately it gets to step 21 aka 91% and fails with the below error.

For the 3 pluggin files I used the ones which came in stack 8

- SAPBUILDT08_0-10003479.SCA

- SAPJEE08_0-10003469.SCA

- SAPJTECHS08_0-10003467.SCA

My question is two fold. Should I have used these "latest" files?

If so what can be wrong and if not should I go back and use the files that came with the delivered portal relase?

Thanks for any help

Chuckie

Import Build Plugins SAPBUILDT Import not successful Element 'SAPConfigLib.OAS.Unclassified.configureCms':!BrokerImport.import_of_element_failed!!BrokerImport.Fehler!com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.exceptions.CPIBaseException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.CPIResourceBundle', ID='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.provider.javaServiceProvider.JavaServiceWriter.writeElement!BrokerImport.LINE!157-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.86

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.128

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.128

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.serviceimpl.importservice.CULConfigurationImport.importConfiguration.96

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.ccl.templateinstaller.StepExecuter.run.41

Element 'SAPConfigLib.OAS.Unclassified.configureCms':Error during executing Java Reflection:Directory 'D:/usr/sap/trans/EPS/in/CMSANDROMEDAOAS/SAPBUILDT08_0-10003479.SCA' not found (directories not found: D:\usr\sap\trans\EPS\in\CMSANDROMEDAOAS\SAPBUILDT08_0-10003479.SCA)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone have any recomendations on getting round this problem? I would like to solve this today?

Thanks

HuseyinBilgen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure, because i'm using NWDI with NW04 and i always applied the latest NWDI patch after J2EE patch. also used the latest NWDS.

So you must use same patched level with your J2EE which is 08 and you are doing this.

You may try to install the default level comes with installation package whcih may be 06 for a SR1 package.

After, you can install the patch for NWDI.

If this works, no problem, you'll be at the same level with J2EE

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Directories not found" is a strange message. Have you checked that the directories really do exist? Is there perhaps some configuration issue? (Wrong import directory specified somewhere?)

Regards,

Marc