Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outbound delivery gets created automatically not by vl10g

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi :

Here is my scenario:

it is third party order, once sales order get create a pr is created automatically, and we created purchase order and inbound delivery for it, an outbound dellivery gets created one we finished creating inbound delivery as i checked it is created by batch job not by vl10g, my question is that is there another way to have outbound delivery created automatically once we finished creating inbound dleivery for this scenario?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please correct me, if I'm wrong in understanding your process flow for [Third party Sales|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/ThirdPartyorderprocessingin+Sales]

Sales Order (VA01)

- Auto generation of PR on saving the sales order

- PO (by adopting PR in ME21N)

- Pseudo/statistical GR(if any)

- Invoive Receipt for the invoice send by your Vendor (MIRO)

- Invoice the customer for the deliveried by the Vendor to your customer (VF01)

If that is not the case then based on query, if you deliver it to your customer, thats a normal sales based on external procurement.

If that is the case, anyhow your delivery will be created on the bases of Sales Doc only.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes your step is third party for sure, but for PO , we can creat inbound delivery for it and can do PGR instead of MIRO to good receipt.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its really misguding, if you use

"outbound delivery gets created automatically not by vl10g"

So, I hope the GR is statistical, otherwise, this will not be third party sales.

And as I know TCode VL10G is mostly used for STO.

Ok, my questions are:

1. When both Sales order & PO is present, how are you going instruct system to PO as reference for delv doc with PGR

2. Which Schedule line cat or movement type you are intended to use or suing in this scenario.

You response will value add to us.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry maybe my title is not good to understand, please ignore vl10g and you are right, it is for STO,my scenario is third party,a PR gets created once we save the sales order, and then use me59 to convert it to PO, then we create a inbound delivery to this PO, at same time the outbound delivery gets generated by batch job,but I failed to find its batch job in sm37,so my question is that how does this outbound delivery get created?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then we create a inbound delivery to this PO, at same time the outbound delivery gets generated by batch job

As per my experience for third party sales scenario, it don't involve GR at all.

If its there then it would be statistical.

That's why, if you can tell us, what movement type you use for GR, it will assist us assist you further.

B'coz, I get a feeling that you don't have GI for the process and therefore you don't background job for the same SM37.

And if GI is present, then its not third party sales.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

See my reply in blue

As per my experience for third party sales scenario, it don't involve GR at all.

It does invlolve GR and GR is done for its PO.

If its there then it would be statistical.

What did you mean for statistical?

That's why, if you can tell us, what movement type you use for GR, it will assist us assist you further.

The movement type is 101.

B'coz, I get a feeling that you don't have GI for the process and therefore you don't background job for the same SM37.

And if GI is present, then its not third party sales.

What did you mean for "GI is present"? As we finally need to post goods issue for the outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Statistical GR means the goods are not physically coming at your premises but you have to do it against PO so that MIRO can be done.As you must know In third party process the goods do not come to our premise but directly sent to customer by vendor.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

GI

abbreviation Goods Issue.

Movement Type 101

I believe this movement type is Statistical based on Statistically relev. & Consumption posting settings.

And rightly explained by Lalit for Statistical Goods Movement.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok I got it, it is statistical as i will see the description of receiving plant of PO is virtual third party customer plant, but it looked like you had not answered my question yet, how does that outbound delivery be generated and when ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are there updates?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you understand this:

third party process the goods do not come to our premise but directly sent to customer by vendor

If your GR is statistical,

Does it effects your inventory?

Answer is NO.

As goods not moving into the company, there is no effect on inventory.

This only don't to track or you can say purely for reporting purpose.

So what are you going sent out through outbound delivery and to whom?

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah you are right, but here the customer refer to "the another plant of the company" so it is very special scenario, for this , it needs to do PGI to our customer"plant", assume we receive order plant 0001 and dont have inventory to provide to it, so we need to purchase materials from 0002, then create PO to 0002 and have it GR, then send it to plant 0001 to PGI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SM37, key RVV50R10C in ABAP program name. See if you can find anything.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thats what, this not a

THIRD PARTY SALES.

As per SAP best practises, this named as

Cross-Company Sales Order Processing.

Where,

- Delivering plant belongs to a different company code

- Direct delivery from delivering plant to customer

- Customer invoice and inter-company billing document

- Internal transfer prices

For that you can search & refer following SAP building block J62 - Cross-Company Sales Order Processing* for best practises involved for these scenario.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alan:

I didn't find any jobs by that program...is it another way to find?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with tcode SM37C.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

check VOV8, if the order type - Immediate delivery field is filled with "X"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check SM37 with program RV50SBT1

Former Member
0 Kudos

not checked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No this programe

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One thought.

Don't feel we have to Goods Issues in outbound delivery. Before doing Goods Receipt through MIGO.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in LIKP table and TCODE field, what is it there?

Former Member
0 Kudos

vl01n , then?

Former Member
0 Kudos

And I didn't find any jobs about programe SAPMV50A neither...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear:

I just need to figure out how this outbound delivery gets created automatically.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether either of the exit are in used

V50R0001

Collective processing for delivery creation

EXIT_SAPLV50R_001

Calculation of stock for shipping due date list

V50R0002

Collective processing for delivery creation

EXIT_SAPLV50R_VIEW_001

Calculation of stock for shipping due date list