Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unblcok one time contact person in SUS side

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

We use SRM 7.0 with MM-SUS scenario...

when we replicate Vendor information with T-code BD14 in ECC side.. system will automaterly create a internal BP number and one time contact person with name:DO NOT USE in SUS side..

Now we have a problem that this One Time user's status is Central Block in SUS side... Are there any notes or report to unblock this in SUS side?

Your help will be appreciated..

Best regards,

Bill

Edited by: Bill Li on Dec 7, 2011 8:22 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

This block status is because you need to change the default system generated username/password of this contact person for it to become usable.

Alternatively you can go to BP Tcode and remove the central block.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nikhil,

Thanks for your reply...

Now , our solution is:

1. vendor receive the emial include the default userid and password..Of couurse ,include another URL for login..

2. vendor login *susreg*_ with default user ID and password to create a new user ID

3. vendor log in SRMSUS with new userid to process PO or ASN..

Now , I do not want to vendor do the process in so many URL( SUS_REG and SRMSUS) , I only want to let vendor login SRMSUS with default user ID and password and create a new userid...

but when vendor do this, system pop up a message: contact person status is blocked...then we have to unblock this vendor with BP in SUS system.. as you know, it is diffcult to find out the vendor information in BP because the BP number in sus is different with ECC vendoir number...

so as for this case , do you have other better solutions..

Best regards,

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill,

I have faced this situation myself and I know how difficult it is to educate the suppliers.

Unfortunately there is no other way to this because both the BSP pages (Self_reg and Srmsus) serve a different purpose. Self_reg is to be used initially (one time activity) and hence forth suppliers can always login into Srmsus to process the POs.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nikhil,

Thanks for your reply...

I have to follow SAP Standard solutions if there are another better solutions...Many thanks...

Best regards,

Billl