cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transfer Inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have assigned inspection type 08 to all materials and create new movement type Z11 to activate QM for stock transfer and same has been working smoothly. Also we had deactivated QM for movement type 311 and not for 413. Our ppc dept. had allocated stock to sales order resulting in inspection lot in QM but quantity in unrestricted stock. So we had given UD of all such lots w/o quantity posting.But it shows in MD04 and in our customized report in QM.

Pl. guide me how resolve the problem.

Regards,

Rakesh Patel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is status f the lots for which you have done usage decision?.

Do the stock posting for those lots & then check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr.Sujit

System through an error of deficit in QM during stock posting because there is no stock in QM.

regards,

Rakesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know Sap note 48815 helps resolve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

first u check the in SPRO,

QM not active indicator is ticked or not.

If it is ticked against ur mvt type than lotwill be there but without tck posting.

if it is not ticked than lot will be their along with stck posting.

in std, against 311 ticked is not there and if u customized z11 than check it, as well check against another one what u have mentioned in ur post.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

D GURU

Thanks for your reply.

I have deactivated QM for movement type 413.

Regards,

Rakesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

they all are tha previous enteries, now ownwards , ur lot will be in QI stck and ur able to post it, stck will not move directly to unrestricted stck.

and if u want that ur these lots which are wrongly posted to unrestricted needs to capture in ur report than u need to take the reversal of all and than repost it , it will solve ur prblm.

Regards