Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Check for Material..

babarkhan_mujawar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I got one critical issues in availabilty Check while creating the Sales Order. System is not checking availabilty of particular material in a plant, but for all others material it is checking.

I have check the Material master of that material. and check the SPRO setting for availability check..

Thanks and regards,

Babarkhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are getting to the "Availability Control" screen, then the system is executing the availability check (And all your ATP settings etc are likely to be correct).

What is happening when you are on this screen? Is the system proposing the correct quantity?

If you click "Continue", the quantities will not be reatined (You are rejecting the system proposal). Therefore, you must select the "tick" beside the proposal to accept the proposal. Are you doing this???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear babarkhan ,

Check wether checking group has been maintained for that material in material master -Availability check.

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

babarkhan_mujawar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

It is already mention in first post, that availability check is maintained in material master..

Thanks

Babarkhan

babarkhan_mujawar
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all check Schedule line cat getting determined for the transcation, whether that is same you desire? If not, then change and try again.

Regards

JP

babarkhan_mujawar
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Schedule line category check and it is ok. Also compare with other material. While creating the Sales Order, sys is showing Availability check with qty, but it is not taking.

Thanks and Regards,

Babarkhan

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Availability check with qty

Which button you are press in ATP popup screen to confirm?

Regards

JP

babarkhan_mujawar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

ATP popup screen is giving with some qty, but it is not taking the required qty. Stock is also present.

thanks.

babarkhan

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah, I know that.

Thats why I asked you.

Which button you are press in ATP popup screen to confirm the quantities?

To confirm that click on "tick" button beside the quantities to confirm.

Regards

JP