Did you mean: 

F2F Multiline scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

this is the error message Iam getting when I was run a Multi line scenario

Error Message "up and running - no message processing until now"

In sendercommunication channel as well as Receiver communication channel

I have selected FTP for Transfer the information.

Iam sending a text file using FTP "Transport Protocal"

I have checked in AdapterFramework both FileSender and FileReceiver are success but the File is not picking from the source Directory to Target Directory.

help me to solve the problem the source file must sit in target directory.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashok.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashok,

1. Did you see the message in SXMB_MONI? IS there any error in it?

2. Is content conversion being done?

Regards,

Bhavesh

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Did you check Adapter Monitoring?

If your file is not picked up from the source directory

Try with "Delete" option in the Communication channel.

Goto <b>RWB-->Adapter Monitoring</b> and see what is the error for both sender & receiver adapter. May be your folder is not accessible, you might have given a wrong path. Check than in RWB (runtime workbench)

2. Check MDT what is the problem

3. Check SXMB_MONI is there a message and see what is the error.

Thanks,

Prakash

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashok,

To add with these, Check you have specified the valid path name that contains your input file in the sender file adapter.

It seems your input file is not getting picked up.

Regards,

Jai Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

If the sender file adapter is up and running and even after that if you find some problem, the first thing you need to do is check if your file has been picked. The easiest way to check the same is to set the mode to DELETE, that is the file gets deleted as soon as it is picked. Even after doing the same,if your file has not been picked then the reasons for the same could be the following.

- The path that you specified while configuring the sender communication channel would have been wrong.

- While specifying the file name take care as it is case sensitive.

- If you require content conversion then make sure that the parameters entered at the time of configuration are all correct.

- Please give the correct extesion of the file also.

Please go thru the following links to get a very clear picture of your requirement.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e3/94007075cae04f930cc4c034e411e1/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/44/6c9442c22d1131e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/8c/607fe4756b654ab9f420097c29f6e9/frameset.htm

Also i would suggest you to go through this thread in which i have explained a complete file to file Scenario.

I hope this would help you solve your problem.

Regards,

Abhy