cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using BASIS data for system monitoring.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are looking for some BASIS transactions data(ex ST02,SM21) to be captured and send out of SAP. is there any existing functionality via which the output of the transactions can be captured from the output screen. Is any way using ABAP program by which the data is captured.

Thanks and Regards,

Puneet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

I guess you need to write your own abap, and call some function modules that related to those basis transaction data.

Regards,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please help with information how RZ20 works... does it captures all the data of some of the various BASIS transaction like (ST02, ST03 etc)...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It works through Data monitors, monitoring methods, MTE classes etc. Please try to go through the documentation -

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there anyway the data of RZ20 can be transferred out of SAP systems..

Thank you..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Here we use IBM ITM SAP agent to do this work.

ITM add some programs and transactions to configure this. We configure RZ20 CCMS monitors and export those alert information to ITM agent that has also integration with IBM Maximo (ITIL based tool to track incidents,changes,problems, etc...)

I don't have any details about coding of this agent but I think you could use a ready-to-use product or develop your own based on your needs.

Maybe using an out of the box product will reduce costs managing code (develop and maintenance)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

output of the transactions can be captured from the output screen

Can you elaborate your requirement please.

Regards,

Deepak Kori