cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF04 billing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VF04, billing, I am getting my SD document in the MAINTAIN BILL DUE LIST SAP window, there if i will see the detail of that SD doc, its processing status is ready, but once i click on individual billling after selecting that particualr row, it say "No billing documents were generated. See log" and also processing satatus tells doc. is not ready for processing.

Please Help.

Thnak you

Rupesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi singh09rupesh,

Let us know what is the error log you got it.Do to billing in VF04 again & check the error log. Go to Edit-->Log OR Press F8 in that screen.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Below is the problem

60000227 0000 The document is blocked for Billing, it is with RED radio button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi singh09rupesh,

--Go to T.Code VOV8 select your sales document check whether you have assigned any Billing Block

--Go to T.Code VOV7 & select your item category and check you have assigned any Billing block.

--Go to T.Code VOFA & select your billing document & uncheck the the Posting block.

--Also maintain the copy controls in VTFL

--Go to VA03 enter the order no & click on document flow. check PGI is done or not.If PGI is not done go to VL02N & do the PGI.

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you very much, problem solved..

Rupesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear singh09rupesh,

When the billing documents are ready for processing status means are ok documents. Error could be of various reasons and kindly check the log for analysing the problem.

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error might be due to the billing block in sales order , check the sales order by VA02. If there is any billing block go to VL09 and cancel the PGI and Proceed from sales order again.

Thank you,

pranay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear singh09rupesh,

This might be various reasons, so you please open the log and let me know what is content in the log.

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k