Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation base Actual_Dist has 171.42 Km on resolution base root

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frens,

SAP TM 8.0:

I am doing charge calcultion for the forwarding order wherein I have not entered the Transportation distance between my shipping point (Source) and consignee (Destination) anywhere.

System has calculated longi and latti based on Geo functionality in Location Masters (/SAPAPO/LOC3) of Shipping Point (Source) and Consignee (Dest).

In the rate table (Dates and Values tab), I have maintained 25 USD per Km as relative scale.

Now my query is that system is multiplying this 25 USD to some 171.42 KM (which i have not maintained anywhere), looks like picking from Postal codes Geo calcullation. Where in the system can I see this distance values (171.42 KM in my case) getting calculated or stored based on Geo functionality?

Thanks well in advance,

Regards,

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Are you using the Optimizer? You can look at the Optimizer Explanation tool in RCCF_LOG for your runs. Click on the blue button on each row with the "i" label. If you can't open it, update your user (System - User Profile - Own Data) with Parameters:

/SCMTMS/EXP Value: X

/SCMTMS/OS_DETAILED Value: A

You may have to rerun the Optimizer to generate a new set of data.

In the explanation, look for Input - Transportation Network - Locations & Zones & Lanes - Distance Determination. Depending upon your settings, you may also have to look elsewhere, but start here as a common scenario.

If you are not using the Optimizer, give me some more details.

Regards,

Mike Appleby