Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI to Oracle Fusion Connectivity

former_member185846
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are planning to replace JMS Queue with Oracle Fustion. At present. the flow is between SAP PI 7.0 and JMS Queues.. and planning to make it like SAP PI to Oracle Fusion...i need to understand the complexity involved in this....how to connect to Oracle Fusion from SAP PI via webservices? please provide me any blogs availble for this..

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it depends on Oracle fusion system , check with Oracle fusion team , i believe Fusion accpets web service calls.

former_member185846
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all for the valid inputs. Can you please tell me what are the possilbe mechanisms/ways Oracle Fusion can connect to SAP PI? Also, right now we've correlation based on JMS settings (correlate the Inbound asynchronous and outbound asynchronous messages for synchronous effect)..i think it will be a problem if we go with webservices (SAP PI should receive the request asynchronously and send the response asynchronously but the request and response has to be correlated)..any idea how this can be handled? like using a unique correlation value in each message..kind of that..

Thanks again..

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>any idea how this can be handled? like using a unique correlation value in each message..kind of that..

One possible way is using CCBPM. SAP supports interface patterns for correlation based on time dependent, payload dependent and message dependent. You can see the interface patterns that comes with SAP Basis SWCV default with installation. You can search sdn for correlated bpm scenarios. This is one possible way.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>> think it will be a problem if we go with webservices (SAP PI should receive the request asynchronously and send the response asynchronously but the request and response has to be correlated)

Why don't you use synchronous interface?

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Some time back I have done the POC for connecting SAP PI and Oracle Fusion using web service and it was successfully implemented with respect to inbound and outbound message flow. You can easily use the SOAP adapter.

Regards,

Pradeep

former_member185846
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Fine. But, my webservices can't be synchronous due to some performance and functional reasons on ECC end. Do you know how to co-relate the Webservices without BPM/JMS?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

according to this wiki [Integration solutions - A Comparative Analysis |http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/Integrationsolutions-AComparative+Analysis] , yes you can use web service.

Mickael

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>....how to connect to Oracle Fusion from SAP PI via webservices? please provide me any blogs availble for this..

Use soap adapter as receiver in PI to consume webservice which is hosted on oracle fusion. Host webservice in oracle fusion and get the WSDL from the target system. create target interface using wsdl definition. Search SDN for soap reciever scenario.

refer this link too...

http://www.riyaz.net/sap/xipi-a-guide-to-using-sap-xi-soap-adapter/113/