cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Control Area Migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a question about RFDKLI20.recreation of credit data after organisational change which in this case is changing the credit control area. I have changed a customers credit control area to a new one that has been configured, however when I run RFDKLI20 it only seems to update new documents since the change, it does not update the old open documents replacing the old credit control area with the the new credit control area and therfore the open receivables value and sales value in FD32 is also not being updated resulting in master data and values for both credit control areas based on the when the change has been made. Can someone give me some further information on this programme. In the information icon on the report it appears that it should update the open documents. Please advise if you have used this programme before and what data it changes.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether OSS Note 1270054 - Conversion of credit control area is of any help. Also check Note 335295 - RFDKLI20: important program restrictions

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have tried programme RFDKLI20 and it only converts open sales value not open receivables. I then got note 1270054 applied and this programme UKM_RFDKLI20_AR relating to AR items seems to only work if credit management is activated. Can anyone advise any other way that they may have converted open receivables to the new credit control area without credit managment being active.

thanks