cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management - S066 Table Not Getting Updated

0 Kudos

Hello All,

we have implemented credit management, we have credit check at sales order level and if credit limit is exceeded then we have blocked goods issue. We are using transaction VKM5 to release blocked deliveries. As far as blocking of delivery is concerned system is working fine.

However, i dont see any credit exposure values in VKM5, ideally it should show values of open deliveries and open sales orders.

I also checked in FD33 edit>>sales values. system is not showing any values. I have also checked table S066 & S067 but the customer for which credit check is carried out is not appearing in the same.

Please guide me on this.

Regards,

Rahul Kulkarni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Look at pgm RVKRED77 which is a standard pgm for reorganizing the credit data.

OR

Run program RVKRED88.

This program requires:

Credit Account

Credit Control Area

Doc Number

This reports gives you "the reason why" S066 y S067 has this values. In other words, document by document (order and delivery) and the amount saved in S066 and S067.

Hope this will helps you

Dasaradha

0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks a lot for all your quick replies, however my problem is solved.

I was using some other pricing procedure in which the subtotab "A" was not mentioned at grand total.

After Maintaining the same, sales order and delivery values are getting updated in S066 & S067 tables.

I confirmed my configuration with reference to S Note 18613 - Checklist for Credit Management that helped me to identify the problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

Glad to hear that u found the solution. Subtotal 'A' must to be maintained against Net value. It's a key for Sales value to get update in FD33 & table S066 as well after creation of Sales Order. I had faced similar problem in the last month.For clear understanding check with T.Code - SE38 > CHECK_CM > execute > Enter document No > Execute - It will give details on Analysis of SD Document with Regard to Credit Management.

To Credit Update Test - T.Code - MCVR - Enter your Sales Order No - Select SO66 table - click on Detail button - U can see S066 is getting update or not.

Hope this helpful for you.

Regards,

Srikith

Edited by: srikith on Dec 7, 2011 6:44 AM

0 Kudos

Hello Srikith,

Thanks a lot for your response. Actually I checked your posts on the same and got lot of inputs from the same.

That helped me to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Rahul Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Two things:

1) You can check values in FD32.

2) you activate the setting of displaying the value, in automatic credit control Tcode - OVA8 (either static or dynamic as per your business process) change reaction A - warning (can save Document), C- warning with value exceeded. /

B - error ( can't save Document ),D- error with value exceeded.

The above feature can also be seen while sales order is being created, while entering material, if ITEM check is ticked.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OSS Note 396338 - Problems in credit management - analysis help. You may need to run program RVKRED88: Credit Management: Simulating Reorganization of SD Credit Data (oss note 400311) and RVKRED77: Credit Management: Reorganize SD Credit Data (oss note 400311), to reorganize the credit data in structures S066 and 67. First run the simulation program and then run the RVKRED77. Please read the notes before any testing/actual run.

Regards,