Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSMobile HTML template adjustment

former_member459694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we are doing WM RF barcode scanning projects, there are many many ABAP screens translated to HTML page for displaying in the hand held devide, but the problem is, the screen is relatively small (320*240 pixals) so that the HTML page (tcode LM01 etc) can not fit in one screen, it is too large, user need to drag the scrollbars vertially and horizontally, that's not convenient.

I tried to modified the html page and also apply the css file to resize the page size, but since the are lots of screens/HTML template, it's terrible to modify the pages one by one. Could you give some idea of modify those page more quickly?

By the way, the css file doesn't solve the problem since there are many width tags are hard coded, for example: <input type="button" style="width:'w("10","8.200em")'" '> I need to change 8.200em to 5.200 page by page, besides this, there are many other places I need to modify, that's terrible...

Please kindly advice whether there is a simple way.

Thank you very much

Fresh_man

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member459694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

Does any one can help me on this topic?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Freshman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe this answer is very late, but I was having the same problem but I have fixed this by adding this following to the service "GUI configuration":

~ITSMOBILEELEMFACTOR: 8

~ITSMOBILEELEMUNITS: px

By changing the factor I was able to change the width of the buttons. Now the buttons fit perfectly within the RF screens.

Hope this helps you out.

Regards,

Erkan