Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I am trying to do pricing for a fixed service. This is the scenario:

The SLA for a customer states that $15000 will be paid for a service rendered for a month ie Service 003 - $15000 per month. But sometimes, when we are unable to render service for a particular day, we bill per days the service is rendered. I have created a condition using customer/ material master to create price for service for a month. How do i create prices for days that the services could not be rendered fully for a month ie Service 003 - $15000/30days X 23days.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto t.code V/06. Make the calculation type as O-Quantity -daily price. Then in t.code VK11, maintain pricing per day. In the sales order, then you can add number of days, which gets multiplied by the record maintained in VK11, to get final pricing.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Shiver. I cannot maintain pricing condition per day for the client on VK11 because the total price for the service in a month is divided by the working days of that month. I can have total working days for Oct as 23 and total working days for Nov as 21. I dont have an exact or fixed price for a particular month. Unless i have to be changing prices every month in the condition tab in the item tab of the sales order, which i want to avoid.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the scenario which you have explained are rare, then think of creating a new manual condition which can be put on actuals.

Regards,

SAM