cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emailing Invoices

lisa_nippoldt
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are now setting up a requirement from the business to email invoices to our customers.

I am wondering if there is a way to configure to email the invoice but not print the invoice without having to maintain Output condition records for each customer, which could be alot of maintenance.

Is there a new key combo we can set up to identify that either the invoice is emailed or printed, not both.

Any info you can provide would be helpful.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

Please review the Note 960088.

Regards,

Raghavendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can configure the output to email. It requires 2 different output type. 1 for print(medium = 1) and 1 for email(medium = 5(external send)).

Instead of by customer, you have to do the customizing(SPRO) to add access sequence by Sales Org/billing type .

With this 2 different output types, you should be able to identify email or printer.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use an output requirement (VOFM) for the output scheme. The processing of messages is saved in table NAST, so, in your own VOFM subroutine check if the output was created and avoid that the new output will be created.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can ask your abaper to write a programme for converting the invoices to pdf format(there are many programmes available for converting text to Pdf) .After that you can map the programme to customer master email id field. Then you can schedule the programme every day ,it will check the invoices happened on same day and also check the customer then mail will triggered to the customer automatically. Please ignore if this is not your requirement

Regards

Raneesh C N

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

Can you explain some more.What i understood with out maintaining two conditions record you want to send mail or print.Is it your requirement.

Regards,

Madhu.