Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Check not Happening

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am involved into a project where all the settings(Availability check) are to be copied from an existing CC/Salesorg/Plant.

Now when I create a Sale order for the new sales area system confirmes all the quantities I enter.Its not proposing a new schedule line as a result of unavailability.

There is no stock available in MMBE.Inspite of unavailability system confirms all the quantities.

How do I check availability chk had happened or not.What could be the reason?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check out any reservation for that material like open ordes and open deliveries and try to close that

Regards

YM

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Check if availability is turned on at Schedule Line Category (VOV6) AND at Requirements Class (OVZG)

2. You are saying there is no stock in MMBE. However, there may be receipts in CO09 that is allowing the requirement to be confirmed. SAP Note 89362 discusses why CO09 should be used to analyse availability

3. Use Checking Rule "A" when looking at CO09 for sales orders.

4. The use of RLT will also allow the confirmation of a requirement when there is no stock to cover that requirement. For your Checking Group / Checking Rule combination (Scope of Check), ensure that "Check Without RLT" is switched on

5. A quick way to see if an Availability Check has executed is to set a breakpoint at Function ATP_CHECK_BASIS; if breakpoint is hit, then the availability check is being executed

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

This is controlled by Default setting for the result of Availability Check & TOR.

Ex:

Blonk -- Dialog box in case of shortages.

A ---One time delivery

B ---Full Delivery.

C ---Delivery proposal . and...Etc.

If there is No Stock system considers RLT time and conforms the Delivery date in schedule lines.

Hope this will helps you

Dasaradha

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check what schedule line category is flowing in your sale order. Then go to VOV6, select that schedule line category and execute. There tick the box "Availability" and save. Create a new order and check how it works.

G. Lakshmipathi