cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determination of Source for services in SRM rel 4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have requirement to have list of vendors determine automatically in shopping carts for services.

In this release 4.0 if you have contracts in R/3 this determining of vendors works for non-service/material items but not for service.

I log a call with OSS and they say this is not included in SRM4.0 due to different backend structure for services.

If we don't upgrade to SRM 5.0, how could we get SRM to give users list of vendors which have contracts for selected shopping cart services in R/3?

I will give points for answers

ty, Z.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zuzanna Breda,

You can replicate your contract created in the backend R/3 system as a Vendor list.

If you click on Source of Supply and go into preffered vendor you will be able to see the option vendor list over there which is nothing but the contract and the items.

You can create vendor list in the SRM system or can replicate the contracts for services/material as a vendorlist.

You can also define an output type for the contracts so that any changes or while creating a new contract in the backend system it gets automatically replicated into SRM

There are standard function modules to create the vendor list.

Cheers

Sandy

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you sandy. Could you give me detail about how to replicate contracts into vendor list.

Do you know procedure for automatic replication of contract changes.

Could you tell me also the function module names.

ty Z.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there anyone who can help me on the procedure for setting up what Sandy suggests please. thankyou.

Z.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zuzanna

You need to create Vendor list in SRM web application for that service item and assign backend contract.

To perform this activity login with purchaser role and click "Process Vendor List" link under Business partner.

Then activate Vendor list for sourcing in SPRPO.

Sourcing-->Define sourcing via vendor list.

If you activate this, Sourcing will be carried out exclusively for vendor list. Otherwise all available sources of supply will be shown.

PS : Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx Jagdish for your help. You are solving my problem.

Z. x

Answers (0)