Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Shopping Cart from ERP Backend

benjamin_herzig
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are on SRM 7.01 and ECC 6.0 as ERP Backend.

How can i open a shopping cart with the shopping cart number?. Can i open the shopping cart per URL?

We have the shopping cart number in ERP Backend.

Best regards,

Benjamin Herzig

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Shopping cart is created in SRm system and you can acess the created SC from your portal system.

Login to portal system as a employee for example and access the POWL area to search for SC.

If the system is configured for self service procurement then when SC is created in SRM, a Purchase requistion is created in ERP, This can be accessed using me53n tcode in ERP.

Regards

Sam

benjamin_herzig
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a custom field in me53n with the shopping cart number. I want to double click (or button) the shopping cart number and open the shopping cart per URL.

Can i create the shopping cart URL dynamically?

Best regards,

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to do custom development to achieve this. There is not standard funcationality to achieve this.

Also you can check the CPPR functionality where SRM portal user can acess your ERP documents.

Regards

Sam

benjamin_herzig
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

erp users should be able to open the shopping cart with one click from sap gui me53n.

At the moment, they have to copy the shopping cart number and then open the SAP Portal and search for the shopping cart. This is not very userfriendly.

Can i use any remote function in srm calling from the erp?

I´m surprised that nobody else needs such as feature!

Best regards,

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ben,

Not many are looking at having this feature because PR essentially has the same information as your SC. Hence this will only add to redundancy.

Regards,

Nikhil

benjamin_herzig
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we do the complete approval in shopping cart. When a ERP User want´s to know who have aproved the SC, he has to open the SC. In ERP you can´t see the approval !

I want to open the SC in the browser, so i think a can´t use CPPR.

Regards,

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Benjamin,

if it is just approvers you want to show in ECC for the shopping cart,

then have a code in place in ECC, such that when ever user double click on that SC number, a custom popup window can come up which can call a RFC to SRM and bring back the approval details and show it in the popup window.

benjamin_herzig
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i´m still looking for a way to open the shopping cart in Browser.

I don´t want to create only a popup in ERP backend. Why should i rebuild pieces of the shopping cart in ERP backend. Maybe there are a way to open it in the browser.

There should be a standard way to open a shopping cart with the SRM Launchpad e.g. with URL parameters.

Best regards,

Ben

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Benjamin

For security reasons as well as others we would not have any specific URL which can be generated to access a shopping cart, SRM specific objects should be accessed only when a user has securely logged into the SRM Application, otherwise, as mentioned already, the same data is existing in the PR in ERP, I understand your approver name is not, but if you have customized the system to pass the shopping cart number why can you not just do the same for the approver(s) also?

Regards,

Jason

benjamin_herzig
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i got it!

I use the following URL:

https://<host>:<port>/irj/portal/

?NavigationTarget=OBN://BOSystemAlias=SAP_SRM/BOTechnicalName=sc/Operation=detailprof

&NavMode=3

&SAPSRM_BOTYPE=BUS2121

&SAPSRM_BOID=<shopping cart GUID>

I just have to add the shopping cart GUID as URL parameter and it works.

Best regards,

Ben

benjamin_herzig
Participant
0 Kudos

Any ideas?