cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time writing results recording

maarten_muetgeert2
Participant
0 Kudos

Is it possible to write time during results recording? I'd like to generate a report to check how long has been worked on specific analysis or operations?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes It is possible to maintain time required for any inspection for a particular char.

1 in result recording , select char-->extras (at header) ->inspector, date, inspection time (Select this)>enter the start and the end time reqd for this char.

this is the standard method

2. if u want it in hour basic then u can select char-->extras (at header) ->insp description> short description--> enter hour's here.

we can get this data in table QAMR -PRUEFZEITV PRUEFZEITB FOR 1ST and PRUEFBEMKT for second option

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No extra enhancement or development required to capture this. System is already capturing this information.

To check it go to QA33/ QE51N for result record MIC, select MIC and click on button called "inspect, date, time" next to calc-evaluate formula button.

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Correct ! it is available in std. itself.

Regards

maarten_muetgeert2
Participant
0 Kudos

I don't mean a date, but the actual time the analyst spent on his work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You may not be able to enter the actual hours spend in Format like HR:MIn:SEc etc

You need to convert the time in one of the unit i.e Hours

This way you can enter the actual hours spend

Nitin

maarten_muetgeert2
Participant
0 Kudos

Do you mean the following?

start time 00:00:00 end time 01:30:00 if they worked 1,5 hour?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I mean is You can have MIC as ' Time Spent by Anlysit' Of course Quantatiative one . UOM can be HRs.

So when the RR being done you can enter the results in Hrs. i.e 1.5 hrs

If you want the RR to be entered in for example 1 hrs and 30 min , that it is not possible

Regards

Nitin

Edited by: Nitin Rane on Dec 7, 2011 9:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

System will automatically update the date and time of the results recording complete. You can track that in inspector date,time.

Mahee