cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispatcher creation results in error

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to install the Identity Center of SAP Netweaver IDM 7.2. When we create a dispatcher we get the following error.

'"C:\usr\sap\IdM\Identity Center\MxService64.exe"' is not recognized as an internal or external command"

What could be the issue.

Regards,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Karthik,

Where is the file loaded? Where did you install IC to?

Is Java configured correctly?

Matt

0 Kudos

Hi,

I did not use the proper JVM. Once i gave the JVM path on to the path variable of the OS am now able to install the RC properly.

Now i get another error

SEVERE: Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 1.6 is not supported by this driver. Use the sqljdbc4.jar class library, which provides support for JDBC 4.0.java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version

1.6 is not supported by this driver. Use the sqljdbc4.jar class library, which provides support for JDBC 4.0.

what should i do here?

Regards,

Karthik

0 Kudos

The jdbcdriver file pointer was moved from sqljdbc.jar to sqljdbc4.jar. This resolved the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthik,

We have installed NW IDM 7.2 and I was getting the same error when testing the dispatcher. Could you tell us how you fixed the error? Our AS Java is on a different machine and not on the system where IC is installed.

Regards

Ramkumar Mopuri

0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check if you have saved the password, when creating the connection string for the RT which you are using. Also check if you are using the correct driver files.

Regards,

Karthik

Answers (0)