cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost center not visible in PR05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a situation. This employee was transferred from one company code to another with new cost center. When he was in the previous company code, he has created an expense report and saved but NOT submitted. Now the cost center is not visible in the PR05 screen, however in simulation it is showing the correct cost center (previous cost center). Kindly let me know why this cost center is blank, as per the SAP standards, it should show the cost center which is active during that period of time when he creates the trip.

Regards,

LNB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

In PR05 the cost center at line item will not show if the default cost center from the employee master data is taken. You can check at the table level which cost center is taken for the trip level. The table is PTRV_SCOS. It is not very clear what is the issue you are facing. Pls provide more details like screen shot OR some more description.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain info type 27 subtype 02 Travel expenses explicitly then check whether cost center field is now visible or not...

I hope it would serve your purpose..

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is resolved, there was an issue with an inactive cost center being assigned.

Edited by: Lakshminarasimhan Bhattacharya on Jan 17, 2012 11:00 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi LNB,

Can you provide a screenshot of the exact tab/field? In my opinion it is Standard that the cost center is not shown in case it's the default cost center from IT0001. If there are others or there is a split, you can see them in Dynpro 1710. I don't really see an issue here..

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked in Table level

Regards,

Raziq.

Edited by: Raziq Fareed on Jan 12, 2012 2:48 PM

Edited by: Raziq Fareed on Jan 12, 2012 2:49 PM