cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wily Enterprise Manager issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The customer I'm currently working with has 4 production Enterprise Managers (A,B,C,D) with A also acting as MOM.

I will limit this discussion to one system, but I have the same issues with most of my systems.

At some point in the past when the system was installed I believe the SMD agent was connected up to one of these systems, lets say C.

I have reinstalled the SMD agent to get the 720 version active for this system.

I have now been told that C and D are backup servers, although I'm still not convinced this is the truth. I therefore want to run the SMD setup again and point to lets say B.

When I do this I get a message saying I cannot connect to B as there is an active connection to C.

The question here is how can I stop C knowing about this connection so I can create a new oen to B.

Here are the actual messages I get. In this case 21134 is 'C' and 21171 is 'A'

Created destination P1P|tp1p007a_P1P_20

Created action P1P|tp1p007a_P1P_20 - P1P|tp1p007a_P1P_20 AbapInstance

Created 1 action(s).

1 Wilyhost Adapter(s) from host tp1p007a is connected to the Enterprise Manager(s).

Wilyhost Adapter of SMD Agent tp1p007a SMDA97 is still connected to Enterprise Manager on host: cgtsapp21134.ms.xxxxxxxx.com

Wilyhost Agent configuration finished without errors, but on Enterprise Manager (brbsapp21171.ms.xxxxxx.com:6001) no Wilyhost Agent was detected from host tp1p007a. Please check the log file jvm_smdagent.out whether the Wilyhost Agent could connect to the Enterprise Manager. If the Enterprise Manager configuration has been changed recently please restart the SMD Agent on OS level and execute the Wilyhost Adapter setup step again.

Regards,

Paul Richarsdon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

Have you checked the file "jvm_smdagent.out" in order to get more information regarding this issue?

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Paul Richarsdon

This issue need investigation from the experts would advise you to open a ticket under the componen XX-PART-WILY

and attach all the log file with the message.

Best Regards

Jai