cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TM OTR and FU data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have requrement that need to fetch the data of the OTR(order transporation request) and FU(Freight Units) , I Have the OTR number and the FU Number Which I got it from the Document flow of the Freight Order, Now I want the OTR and FU data Please help me in this.

Thanks in Advance,

Swamy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swamy,

If you go to your TM system and enter t-code /n/bobf/test_ui, you with enter the BOPF test workbench.

Enter /scmtms/trq in the "Select BO" text box.

Click on Load Instances - Load Node Instances by Alternative Key - ROOT - TRQ_ID and a new window will open.

Click on the Create button (blank piece of paper icon) in the new window

Enter the OTR number and click on the check mark on the bottom left

The OTR is now displayed

Double Click on the TRQ_ID in the Table Editor and the Node Instance Editor will populate with the OTR data.

For the FU, follow the same instructions except substitute TOR for TRQ in the Select BO and Load Instances steps.

Hope this is what you meant.

Regards,

Mike

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THanks Mike, I have one more requirement like to Fecth the FU(FREIGHT UNIT) data, I have the freight Unit number from the document flow , could you please help me in this.

Thanks in Advacne

Swamy.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swamy,

It is very similar to the OTR except the object is now the /smctms/tor [Order Object, whereas the TRQ is the Requirement object]

Go to your TM system and enter t-code /n/bobf/test_ui, you with enter the BOPF test workbench.

Enter /scmtms/TOR in the "Select BO" text box.

Click on Load Instances - Load Node Instances by Alternative Key - ROOT - TOR_ID and a new window will open.

Click on the Create button (blank piece of paper icon) in the new window

Enter the FU number and click on the check mark on the bottom left

The FU is now displayed

Double Click on the TOR_ID in the Table Editor and the Node Instance Editor will populate with the FU data.

I would suggest that you practice with the TRQ and TOR objects in the TEST_UI which is a really helpful tool to determine how the data passes from one object to the next. Try drilling down into the various nodes in the underlying xml.

/SCMTMS/TRQ --> OTR, DTR

/SCMTMS/TOR --> FU, FO, Booking Orders, etc.

These two are the ones I use the most, but you may want to look at some of the others as well.

Have fun!

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike, Thansk for your reply,

1. I have one more questions I need to fetch the SFIR for the FOR Please let me now How can I get the SFIR values.

2. I have one more requirement I need to fetch the FU item capacity please suggest me some solution to fetch the values.

Thanks,

Swamy.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swamy,

The SFIR is the same as the Freight Settlement Document (FSD). You will still see SFIR used in many places (especially in the ABAP code) as it is a bit difficult to change everywhere, but SFIR is from earlier versions of TM (and probably all the way back from TPVS.

You can look that up directly from the NWBC pages (Freight Settlement menu item).

Or you can look it up in the TEST_UI with Business Object /SCMTMS/SUPPFREIGHTINVREQ. If you go to the Business Object textbox and do F4 (before entering any values), you can see the entire list of applicable objects. But look to the descriptions rather than the object list itself. It will better tell you which objects are which.

Indirectly in TEST_UI, you display a Freight Order (like before), highlight the row with the FOR and click on the Associations button (the row has to be highlighted for the button to activate). Select the BO_SFIR_ROOT and the FSD associated with that FOR will then be displayed, assuming a FSD has been created for the FOR.

I am not sure what you mean by the FU item capacity. Can you elaborate a bit on your data need?

Regards,

Mike Appleby

Edited by: Michael Appleby on Dec 16, 2011 3:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply, These are very use full to me. As I am new to TM. That's why I have lot of questions in my mind.

if you have documents which are related to BO and how to use the BO objects technically, could you please send it to me.

Thanks in advance,

Swamy.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swamy,

I learned from other consultants mostly, but if I can find some documentation, I will forward it to you. Part of the reason I go into as much detail is because I don't have links to appropriate documentation handy.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

ThanQ Mickel,

Can u help me one thing, What is the difference between Chargeeleemnt and Chargeitem I have found this values in BO

/SCMTMS/TOR>BO_SFIR_ROOT>TRANSPORTCHARGES-->CHARGEELEMENT

/SCMTMS/TOR>BO_SFIR_ROOT>TRANSPORTCHARGES-->CHARGEITEM.

I want the data of /SCMTMS/TOR>BO_SFIR_ROOT>TRANSPORTCHARGES>CHARGEELEMENT>CHARGEELEMENTCALCBASIS

But I am finding always null values. even I don't know Where i have to check in the portal for the fright orders-Freight settlement docuemnts.

Could you please help me in this.

Thanks and Regards,

Swamy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Charges UI

>SUM

>>Charge Item { Shipper party SHIP1_BP }

>>>>Item Charge Element { Base Freight FB00 $10 per Kg $1000

>>>>Item Charge Element { Haulage HAUF $5 per Kg $500

I guess you should be looking at Item Charge Element which is under the Node Charge Item.

regards,

Murugesh